Tuesday, February 6, 2007

I am a Judge!!!

I am SO excited. I just received an e-mail from Arts Chair from the Northern District of General Federation of Women's Clubs of VA. It seems they are having a small arts & crafts show at the Fredericksburg Country Club and want me (ME!!!) to judge the photography section. WOW! Here is the email I received:
"Ms. Pastore,
I am the Arts chairman for the Northern VA District General Federated Woman's Clubs. We will be having a small arts & crafts contest on March 10 at the Fredericksburg Country Club. Would you consider being a judge for the photography section? We usually have around 40 entries total divided into regular, digital and enhanced digital categories. We pay a small stipend of $25. The judging time would be 10:30am-Noon, although it probably wouldn't take but 30-45 minutes. I have looked at your photography on line and it is beautiful! I am hoping you will agree to be a judge. Please let me know if you have any questions."
Isn't this great? I just might make it in this little arts town after all! I'll be sure to let you know how it all goes!!!

0 comments:

 

shari pastore photography © 2010. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness