Things I've noticed about myself, by looking at my uncompleted past projects...
- I get bored easily with long term projects.
- I work well under pressure, which is good since...
- I'm a procrastinator.
- I need detailed plans with short term goals.
- I need to write things down.
So, some goals I've come up with...
- Set up short term projects (creative and organizational ones)
- Make detailed plans (mini-goals for each project)
- Keep a notebook of all my ideas and tasks (no matter how silly or mundane).
For January, the project is organizational. A few months ago, I organized my negatives into notebooks according to the camera it was shot with. Now, I need to organize my digital files and have some of my negatives professionally scanned. I think this is a very good way to start off the "new" me.