Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Week 6 - Golden Half (CotW)

I can't even begin to explain the elation I felt when I looked at this first roll of film from the Golden Half. It was amazing how long it took to take 48 images on a roll of film, when I can shoot hundreds of images on a digital camera without a thought. It's funny, how using a film camera makes me slow down and think about the image instead of just snapping away. Each frame is precious. From the first look at the negatives, this one really stood out. I am not happy about the reflections in the glass (I attempted to block them out), but this is definitely a window I will visit again real soon!



Week 7 Camera of the Week is the Holga WPC. The first roll is at the developer!

1 comments:

Karen said...

Sweet! I hadn't heard of this type of camera before.

 

shari pastore photography © 2010. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness